It's Sino-Japanese month - who knew :-)
Finally a drop in temperature and a chance to crack on with reinforcements for the Japanese, I was fortunate to do a swap with a buddy for a whole bunch of unpainted Japs, more than I needed really but that did not stop me then ordering extra's from Eureka, more on that in the coming weeks.
First up a couple of Grenade Launcher Sections.
The Warlord minis blend in well with the existing Westwind collection, where I seem to be heavy on NCO's.
Finally left overs off the free sprue and a spider hole to keep the allies heads down, now just to work out some rules in Xenos Rampant for these piece.






Great job on those Japs.
ReplyDeleteNice work Stu 👍
ReplyDeleteGreat job Stuart and that spider hole is inspired.
ReplyDeleteExcellent troops, Stuart.
ReplyDeleteNice looking gaming unit.
ReplyDeleteReally good work on the Nipponese troops Stu!
ReplyDeleteLovely work and the spider hole chap is great:)!
ReplyDeleteExcellent painting. I especially like the sniper.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James