Saturday, April 13, 2024

Arab Infantry for Operation Exporter.

You can't beat a day on the brushes.

I picked these up from Gripping Beast to make up the postage when I brought some Islamic shield transfers (honestly) these are from their WW1 Ottoman Range but I figured they would be fine for Palestinian Militia for Vichy French forces.


They compare reasonably well to the other ranges of Perry and Warlord, the officer is from the Perry Range. The rifles are slightly thinner than the other manufacturers and are a little weak near the bayonet, one to watch out for.

A useful addition to the French forces.

9 comments:

  1. I really like these Stu, great purchase and addition to the Vichy forces 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking desert warfare figures, Stu. I agree that they can be used for various forces in the theater - and in either World War too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent addition to the Vichy forces. Unusual as well. Looking forward to seeing them in action soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent additions to your Vichy French forces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and not at all far off the historical mark. You could also get a few chaps in fezes to represent the local gendarmerie, of which these is a lovely illustration by the incompatible Maurice Toussaint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done….i do hate it when manufacturers design figures where the bayonet is too weak !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on....cf-loans@outlook.com
    Whatsapp +393510140339 Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete