My gaming preferences tend to lean towards larger skirmish and playing the game rather than recreating the real thing in miniature so anyone who opens their rule writing with the compulsory viewing of Zulu at Christmas and Easter gets my vote... (53 viewings and counting just for the record..).
- Regular and Irregular infantry: 12 models per unit.
- Regular and Irregular cavalry: 8 models per unit.
- Tribal infantry: 16 models per unit.
- Tribal cavalry: 10 models per unit.
- Crewed weapons: 1 gun plus 4 crew models.
- Regular units: 6 points per unit.
- Irregular units: 4 points per unit.
- Tribal units: 3 points per unit.
- Crewed weapons: 4 or 6 points per weapon.