Saturday, January 27, 2024

Baron's War Outremer - Knights Templar

Next up the first of the Christian Forces in the shape of Knights Templar for the Baron's War Outremer project great castings from the Footsore Miniatures Team.

They need a varnish once the weather warms comes and the wind drops together with a few tufts and rocks etc.

I went for a grey and white mix with a light flesh wash to give that lived in campaign feel, enough for a couple of units within Baron's War - Really do need to read the rules.

If anyone is interested I am looking to sell on the Fortified Hospital, I was one of the early backers and only 50 were produced. However with a slight change in focus I need to scale back my plans... I am looking to recover my initial investment its not yet available from Footsore so get yourself a great piece of terrain before it goes on sale.

You can find it on e-bay running for the next few days - Footsore Miniatures Barons War Outremer Fortified Hospital Crusader Fort | eBay The Photo below is the completed view.



4 comments:

  1. They look like excellent figures Stu and your paint job is just right - lovely job all around - and the fortified hospital you have for sale looks very cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice painting there Stu and they remind me of some very old Minifigs cavalry we had as kids:).

    ReplyDelete