How many rounds would your average infantryman carry into battle 40 - 60?
So how to apply this to the table top?
So I have incorporated the following in house rule.
- When more 1's than 6's were rolled in firing a Low Ammo Counter is applied to the unit (LA).
- A unit can receive an unlimited number of these LA counters.
- When entering into close combat once each side has worked out the number of dice fighting and side with more 1's rolled than 6's would apply the excessive 1's to the unit as LA markers.
- For each LA point in close combat remove 1 dice, I add this to the deductions after the shock point deductions.
Removal of Low Ammo Points.
- Unless spent by the opposition. Bigmen can use their status or command initiative points to remove LA markers as they would with Shock points.
- Alternatively a group with a an activated big man my send a runner for additional supplies losing one figures from the unit but in return removing 2 LA markers.
Besides how else do I get to put these figures on the table.
Feed back and comments welcome.