Saturday, February 16, 2019

Haitian Revolution - French Gunners & Support Options

As the campaign begins to take shape I have started to back fill some of the units purchased by some of the active players. I have limited the number of cannon available in the campaign, unless players purchased them in the begining or they were taken from a fort, then additional cannon won't be available as reinforcements.

The gun crew are from Trent Miniatures, I made one head swap to allow me to use them across Haiti and the various factions. I should have the 4Pdr finished over the next couple of days.


The Water Cart and Ammo Wagon are from Warbases and will come in very handy for the various support options selected by most players.


I copied the uniform for the artillery from the Osprey Men at Arms book covering Napoleon's overseas troops. I am pretty happy with the result.

Image result for napoleon's overseas armies 

Next up more light Infantry to bolster the French forces.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely additions to your forces:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice additions and I think you have nailed the uniform as per the reference shown - great work. Are these MDF kits and if so, how did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warbases produce them under Sharp Practice additions from memory.
      Very useful.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. GLad to see this kind of unit, well done!

    ReplyDelete