- British – Thomas Maitland – RED
- French Royalist/Planters – Viscount de Blanchelande – WHITE
- French Republican – Léger-Félicité Sonthonax – BLUE
- Spanish – Joaquín Moreno - YELLOW
- Mulatto – André Rigaud – BLACK
- Ex-Slaves - Dutty Boukman – ORANGE
- Ex-Slaves – Georges Biassou – PURPLE
- Ex - Slaves - Princess Amethyste - PINK
- Haitian Loyalists - Toussaint Louverture – GREEN
- Mulotto - Henri Chrstophe - BROWN
- Haitian Loyalists - Jean-Jacques Dessalines – GOLD
The French Republic under Sonthonax and the Malutto command of Gen Rigaud are separated by a days march and the range of hills of Chaine de la Selle, they both edge along the coastline spreading their influence amongst the locals.
Sonthonax continues to send out his foraging parties pulling in supplies to Port Au Prince.
Finding the going tough in the coastal regions the forces of Viscount de Blanchelande take to local row boats to avoid the dense terrain.
Meanwhile separated by the Massif Du Nord hill line Gen Toussaint Louverture continues to expand his areas of influence.