Saturday, January 24, 2015

Double, double toil and trouble.....


Look what happens when you let the kids play with your toys!!!!

Next thing you know you are being badgered to paint Witches.... who own Witches?
Well now I do thanks to Westwind miniatures.

I was given strict instructions to give them a green face thanks to the popularity of the musical Wicked, I just could not bring myself to go quite that Green.



I guess they might find themselves in one of the Elizabethan outings....
 

Back to the SCW Rif Raf Miniatures after this minor distraction....

12 comments:

  1. Definitely need to get those onto the table with your Elizabethan chums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just working up to the perfect scenario Steve.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  2. Wonderful. I have two 28mm witches somewhere on lead mountain. Both flying like yours, but one has a cat on the end of the broomstick and the other is naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess we all have odds and ends like these, just found a few other suitable pieces that might make the paint table soon.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. I've got a stack of these lurking around somewhere and seeing how well they paint up, I might have to dig them out - great job Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It beginning to feel like everyone has purchased these types over the years....
      Good luck with yours Michael.
      Regards
      Stuart

      Delete
  4. Great stuff! Hope they have the proper weight, the same as the duck, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those "airborne" witches - too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I suspect you will see them on a table real soon.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete