Saturday, September 16, 2017

Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter is now live!

OK I was going to call this posting "I have Crabs" but I am pretty sure that would get all the wrong kind of views. To mark the launch of the latest Nickstarter I thought I would clear a couple of items from the foot of lead mountain.

I picked these nippy looking sea creatures up a number of months ago for the Warlords of Atlantis Project but I am pretty sure they will come in handy for island treasure grabbing.


As daft as it sounded I did not want to many fanciful creatures for the Atlantians/Pirates to battle but then I realised Atlantis was made up and giant Crabs don't really exist...


The largest armoured crustacean is from Otherworld Miniatures while the smaller two are from Antediluvian Miniatures you can see the size comparison when compared to one of the Guardians. somewhat of a rushed paint job, but they will do the trick lurking in swamps and coming out of the sea.


Right enough of this silliness back to the Haitian Project, with a big game looming in a couple of week I have at least 3 units to finish and little paint time.

2 comments: