- A half written idea for transporting Ghost Archipelago into the world of Black Powder and Pirates.
- A half painted ships crew for GA but perhaps now redundant given the ideas above, still they will make up a new faction should the games take off in popularity.
- The first turn of the Wyvern Wargamers ACW Sharp Practice Campaign is under way and suddenly I have the urge to paint up that last couple of groups of Rebel Infantry.
- I have a bunch of conversions under way for the Haiti project to give me more shock markers and Leaders for the Insurgent Army. The heads are off just need to apply the tricorns now.
- The Plantation House which looked great at the show - But blimey how many bits.....
- Having made the adaptions for the RJW Project to SP2 it turns out that I need a number extra's to create the right balance of forces for both sides and the spares box as a limited number of replacements.
- The large scale Pbem WW2 campaign is starting to heat up with action on the Russian Front.
- A 15mm Russian Village for modern day Russia.
Two Black Scorpion Pirates to give a sense of scale.
Now all is needed is to adapt Ghost Archipelago and introduce pistols and muskets and we could have a game on our hands.