Saturday, May 09, 2020

Spanish Marksman - Elizabethan Zombie Wars.

The first output for May and back to the Elizabethan Zombie Wars.

I had my eye on this guy for quite a while and managed to grab him before Warlord went into lockdown.


I thought he would be a good fit to bolster the two marksmen already in the Spanish army.
The marksmen are useful but in Warlords of Erehwon, they needed a slight boost in their number if they are to last on the table top.

Taken from the Pike & Shotte range and designed for the 30 years war. A little bit of period creep, but to be fair he is largely fighting, zombies, werewolves and giant rats so I hardly think anyone will care.


Next up some more evil stuff.....

15 comments:

  1. Period creep what ever next American with shotgun and chainsaw although we all know that should be Medieval :)
    Dane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I have a sedan parked in one of the shed's just for fun :-)

      Delete
  2. A great looking sniper Stu.....I don't think there is too great a difference between the 1580's and 1630's in terms if dress and equipment, so shouldn't be a problem! I have just watched all three series of the BBC Series The Musketeers in about a week, so my next project could be some kind if 3 Musketeers skirmish affair...although one of our regular group has already suggested Border Reivers, which is also tempting. Anyway, it makes the Elizabethan era even more interesting to me, so I look forward to seeing more of the regular troops you produce fir this period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming up next Keith a regular pike block I just need to get a few of the evil things off the paint table.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. Lovely little unit Stu. I guess they need to be marksmen to take out the Zombies with a head shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Pat, especially given the firearms of the age :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely addition to the forces and what better way to tackle zombies and werewolves than from distance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks good to me and the further he can stand away from the zombies the better hope he can load quickšŸ¤”

    ReplyDelete
  6. job today Actors & Performers can utilize NLP techniques in auditions and casting calls to get jobs.

    ReplyDelete