Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Celebrating 50,000 Hits......

50,000 Hits wow.....
 

I created this blog to keep a track of my efforts and to track the various projects and Campaigns that I get distracted by, over the last two years it has served to increase my enthusiasm for the hobby and provided me with a goal to paint to which has increased my output, but perhaps more importantly it has created some great friendships with gamers with a common interest.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings.

Cheers

Stu

10 comments:

  1. Well done on the 50k Stuart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray for stopping by and commenting.
      Cheers
      Stuart

      Delete
  2. Very impressive Stuart. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Always good to get comments.

      Delete
  3. Nice work mate. Here's to the next 50K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Stuff there and congratulations of the 50K mark. May many more come

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very many congratulations, I am sure that there will be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete