With plans a foot for next year, I really need to focus on clearing several of the items languishing on the paint table.
- A couple of shock markers for the US Marines for Chain of Command, a Senior and Junior Leader for the Marine Corps.
- A member of the Press Corp for modern day Africa.
- Senior and Junior Leader for converting my late war Russians to Chain of Command.
- 2 AT Guns for the Russians as support options.
- A Tudor Artillery piece for the Elizabethan Wars.
- Women, Children, Engineers and a surgeon for Ireland.
Right, that's reminded me how much I've got to do, I must get back to the painting table.