Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Russian Officers and Big Men.

There is nothing like a deadline to get you motivated, having signed up to Market Larden at Wyvern Wargames Club on the 8th June, it struck me that it's only 8 weeks away.

Whilst I was awaiting on my latest order from Tsuba Miniatures, I thought I would catch up on the Officer Corps for the Russians needed for the on going Russo-Japanese Project.
I am a great fan of Platoon Forward campaign rules, the scenario's are varied and often call for NCO's such as senior officers and non-player characters so here's a bunch of them.



The Officers and NCO's are a mixture from Tsuba Miniatures and Musketeer's WW1 Russian range, they mix really well together, the WW1 Officers uniforms appear to have changed little over the ten years time difference and they fit my need for a senior command element within scenarios.

(LtoR Tsuba, Tusba, Musketeer, Musketeer)

Flag from Redoubt Body's Banner Range.





(LtoR Musketeer - Dismounted Cavalry Officer, Tsuba - Senior Sergeant 4th E. Serbian Infantry, Musketeer - Captain 4th E. Serbian Infantry, Musketeer - Auxiliary , Tsuba - Captain Infantry)

Next up more Russian Infantry.

4 comments:

  1. Great work, those officers are really impresive!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil looking to get them on the table in the next few weeks.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  2. Nicely done - that flag looks brilliant!!

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frank, I am a big fan of the Body's ranged, I have backed it with PVA glue to stiffen it, which seems to work a treat.
      Best wishes.
      Stu

      Delete