Monday, March 09, 2015

West Midlands Military Show 2015 - The Alumwell Horde.

Another weekend, another show - This time the short hop up the M5 to Wolverhampton to WMMS,  The West Midlands Military Show hosted by the Alumwell Wargames Club. Alumwell was the first show I ever attended and always draws a good crowd and some old faces.


With the next Lardy day over at the Wyverns planned for June, I fancied creating a Chinese village to fight through, up until now I have been using several other buildings none of which have a true Chinese feel to them, these Curtney buildings fit the bill perfectly, add some fencing from 4 Ground and you have the makings of a proper village.

I also picked up the last of the SCW figures from Empress and several packs of other shiny metal items for a future project, more on that in future posts.


With no shows planned now until Salute, I best get the brushes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment