Saturday, September 12, 2015

Martian Empires - Disordered Markers

A slow week on the gaming front.
Not actually required under the Martian Empire rules, I do like to add a little colour to the table, I had several of Peter Pig's casualty figures lying around and figured I could find a use for them for Disorder markers.... 5 Infantry and 1 for the Naval Brigade.

After last weeks encounter it looks like they might be needed.




The postie arrived this morning with a little extra for the campaign....
I am not biased but with the Martians about to take the offensive I figured I better prepare for Martian dominance of the Blue-Green planet.


Right back to the brushes....

6 comments:

  1. Casualty/disorders markers looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest to the paint jobs on the markers I just wish I didn't have to deploy them so often, and that red stuff doesn't look good for someone .
    Regards Furphy .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy.
      Let's hope you don't need to come across it to often :-)
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. hey where the martian disorder markers and the smoking destroyed tripods markers gav will be needing them more than human disorder markers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confidence :-)
      Working on some dead squids as we speak.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete