So the changes.
- The inclusion of poker chits each round dictating the player order, the clock wise setting allowed players to predict who goes next turn after turn and the more experienced players a chance to pick off the newbies.
- Bringing the Revenue tokens closer together which dictates where the action might take place and stops players missing the first 20 minutes simply moving.
- A maximum of 5 players with one placed dead centre of the table. The centre player gets to grab the early lead but can they hold on to it?
- Every player will start within 1 long measuring stick of a Token.
- A timer to bring the game to close after 45 minutes.
- Prizes for each token held.
If you like what you see come along on Saturday and feel free to join in the fun....
Who knows what your fortune will hold....