Monday, January 27, 2020

Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth I takes to the stage - Elizabethan Zombie Wars

Yet more for the Elizabethan Zombie War goodness and this time her it gets no better than her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth I and her ladies in waiting. Great casting from Bad Squiddo Games and  perfect additions to the Zombie Wars, Where she is there to be rescued or leading the fight against the invaders living or dead.




I painted up both the mounted and foot version, she might need to make a quick get away...

Within the Warlords of Erewhon I have supplied her with a couple of maiden bodyguards as she needs some protection in these strange times. I have given her majesty the characteristic of Dread, anyone in her presence will be struck dumb by her aura.




Points Value: 122
Unit: Queen Bess
Ag
Acc
Str
Res
Init
Co
Special
1 x Queen Bess
6
6
5
5
8
9
Tough 2, Wound, Fast 8 (Mounted) Command, Dread
2 x Maidens
6
6
5
5
8
8


Special Rules
Command
Friendly units within 10” can use the model’s Co Stat to take command based tests.
Fast
Move the basic rate indicated
Tough
Re-roll a failed Res test.
Dread
-1 to hit shooting/close combat, -1to break test if defeated by a Dreaded Enemy.

10 comments:

  1. Great miniature and perfect for many scenarios:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got several in mind Steve and not all rescue the maiden :-)
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  2. Brilliant! What a great addition to the collection Stuart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need someone to lead the English Michael.

      Delete
  3. So elegant and beautiful, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Stu, I have had my eye on that Bad Squiddo figure of Good Queen Bess for a while (along with the one of Catherine the Great) but I really have no need/use for them, so to date I have resisted! Where are the two body guards fro? I particularly like the one with her sabre half drawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith also from Bad Squiddo Games, I figured she would need a couple of body guards and the WofE rules have scope to have a retinue so why not... First game up soon, just need a few more extra's.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete