Friday, May 12, 2023

Vichy French in Sun Hats.

Back to the desert and more Vichy French hit the table...

Following of the principle of no mini left behind, this is a mix of the remaining Perry miniatures and Warlord figures, I wanted this batch of French to have a more colonial feel, so 'borrowing' some commonwealth British bodies and some German Sun Helmets these feel like a good mix.



What do you think? Looks good to my eye.


The Perry Miniatures castings are a little slimmer than the chunkier Warlord figures but they look ok once based up.

Next up German support elements.

6 comments:

  1. More nice work Stu and no reason soldiers should all be the same size and shape, the people I work with are different heights and builds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true, I fear I am now Warlord than Perry:-)

      Delete
  2. They look absolutely fine to me:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve made a change from the usual French head gear...

      Delete